A master’s playbook on incubating
public policy excellence
Dean, Kautilya School of Public Policy:
Former Permanent Representativ
of India to the UN
June 27, Tuesday
7:30 pm (Via Zoom)
UPGRADE FROM A GENERALIST TO A SPECIALIST
From decoding regional laws to introducing new technologies to the masses, the discipline of public policy is an overarching, multidisciplinary path to driving change. Pressing challenges such as the climate crisis and global economic Instability also require an arsenal of policy-driven, unique solutions
Join Dean Akbaruddin for an Ask Me Anything session for expert insights into how you can develop the expertise and technical competencies that corporations and governments are looking for. His decades-long career in public service is the backbone of the 2-year Master of Public Policy (MPP).
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
- what’s driving the demand for public policy specialists?
- What are the avenues available to aspiring policymakers?
- What are the career paths you can purse after the MPP?
- What kind of roles have MPP graduates secured?
- How the MPP ensure upskilling and holistic development?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Graduates and those in the final year of their program
- Junior and mid-level corporate executives
- Media professionals
- UPSC aspirants
- Citizens passionate about problem-solving and community development