STUDY @ KAUTILYA
Upto 100% Merit cum Means Scholarships!
MASTER OF PUBLIC POLICY
DURATION: 2 YEARS
A fair chance for each applicant.
Selection Process at Kautilya is designed to give each applicant a fair chance of admission. We aim to select best-performing and well-rounded applicants who are passionate about leading and inspiring change in India’s governance. Our internal assessment process considers the following aspects of your application:
- Your academic record, employment history, and essays hold 60% weightage and your Personal Interview holds the rest 40% weightage for your selection assessment
- Your passion for pursuing a career in Public Policy and bringing about change in your area of interest.
- Your personal attributes such as your leadership potential, initiative, and awareness of prevailing issues in the Public Policy domain.
We shortlist candidates based on their overall performance on the aforesaid parameters. Your essays and your personal interview will largely impact your chances of selection. Hence, it is imperative to focus on well-articulated essays
|APPLICATION CYCLE||LAST DATE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION||LAST DATE TO CONFIRM ADMISSION||LAST DATE TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP||SCHOLARSHIP DECLARATION||LAST DATE TO DEPOSIT 1ST SEMESTER FEE|
- Submit the Online Application with an application fee and the required documents.
- Appear in PERSONAL INTERVIEW as per the schedule shared by the admission advisor.
- If Shortlisted, the Provisional Admission Letter (PAL), will be released to the applicant.
- Accept PAL, and deposit the admission fee to receive a Confirmed Admission Letter.
- Deposit the 1st-semester fee as per the payment schedule, and complete the registration process.
SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL AID:
Kautilya offers up to 100% need-based scholarships, in the form of tuition fee waivers, to deserving candidates. Students seeking scholarships are encouraged to choose the scholarship option in the application form. If you indicate a need for financial aid on the application form, you will be required to submit additional documentation for verification in addition to documents validating your educational and professional qualifications. Your acceptance to the program will not be influenced by your scholarship application.
OTHER FINANCIAL BENEFITS:
- Support to avail Education Loan from the Banks.
- Short-term EMI Facility from partnered NBFCs.
- Support to avail loan from the state government Schemes.
- Support to avail Vidyalakshmi loan facility from the government.
Is The University Recognized / Approved By UGC?
Is MPP a degree program in the Public Policy domain?
Why Should You Study at Kautilya?
- Access to top minds – public policy leaders & the best international faculty
- Experienced founding team comprising of Stanford, Harvard & IIM alumni
- World class infrastructure at par with Ivy League Schools to enrich learning experience and campus life
- Program curriculum and structure geared for academic depth as well as practical application
- Quality engagement with Society, Government and Business on furthering evidence based policy making and inclusive growth
- Scholarships and Placement Assistance
What Type Of Facilities & Infrastructure Available At The Campus?
CLICK HERE TO WATCH how impressively Kautilya’s campus is designed to provide a unique experience for students, as they embark on their learning journey. Seated on 100 acres of green landscape, the campus is a melting pot of cultures, languages, and traditions.
Learning @ Kautilya is always powerful under best-in-class infrastructure with horse-shoe and gallery-styled classrooms equipped with AV systems, projectors, teleprompters, Wi-Fi hotspots, hi-tech gadgets, and two state-of-the-art auditoriums with upgraded infra, and a breathtaking view. IT labs have dedicated computers for every student and access to E-Library and Journals. The expansive library harbors over 90,000 books and print journals.
Stay @ Kautilya offers fully air-conditioned furnished ensuite twin-sharing and individual rooms with high-speed internet, while providing a secure personal space.
Food @ kautilya is dishes out with specially-curated meal plans every day, with a particular focus on nutritional intake and diverse cuisines. Our team of expat chefs with experience at premium hotels and cruise liners globally, specializes in over a dozen international cuisines. We cook with fresh produce, and our chefs follow the farm-to-table concept to make every meal a delightful experience.
Amenities @ kautilya are equipped with an in-house gymnasium, yoga center, lobbies, and lounges with gaming tables and vending machines. Professional housekeeping and facility managers are available on call, as is dedicated laundry service on each floor. All rooms are equipped with biometric and numeric locks to ensure safety, along with round-the-clock CCTV surveillance.
Security @ kautilya is active 24/7 front desk operations, community assistants, caretakers, and resident managers are available to help students with any kind of emergency.
Do Kautilya have Academic, And Corporate Partnerships?
Who can apply to study at Kautilya?
Whether you’re in the final year of your undergraduate degree or a working professional (with a bachelor’s degree from any professional background), you’re welcome to apply. Work experience is a bonus, but not mandatory.
Of Course, you need to be ambitious, driven, focused and committed to playing a role in Public Policy, while also willing to grow personally and advance professionally through this experience, public policy is your access to all the change you want to bring about.
Is it mandatory to live on campus during program duration?
Is There Any Entrance Exam Or Interview for admission?
What Is The Admission Procedure And Contact Details?
Contact Details : email@example.com
Is There Any Requirement Of Affidavit In Case Of Break (GAP) In Studies?
What Is The Eligibility Requirement For Scholarships?
Does Kautilya Provide Education Loan Facility To Its Students?
Can I Pay The Fees In Instalments?
Is Application fee, admission fee and hostel fee Refundable.
Does Kaultiya Provide Transport Facility Within The City And From Nearby Districts?
Do Kautilya Support Students In Training And Placements?
Do Kautilya Has Active Student Clubs & Conducts Extra-Curricular Activities?
Do Kautilya Support Sports Culture And Has Ample Sports Infrastructure At The Campus?
What is the course structure of Master of Public Policy (MPP) at Kautilya?
What career progressions can we expect, post completion of a course in public policy?
What kind of industry immersion does Kautilya provide?
Is a letter of recommendation mandatory, and who can recommend me?
Does Kautilya have a deferral policy on admissions?
Required Documents For International Student Admission?
Financial Certification For International Students
Visas: For International Students
India has several requirements for obtaining a student visa however they do not require proof of insurance for a student visa. International students should still purchase health insurance, however, to protect them in case something happens. India requires visas for the nationals of most countries, with the exceptions of Bhutan, Maldives, and Nepal. Requirements specific to student visas are listed below, and there are no India visa insurance requirements, although purchasing insurance is strongly recommended by Kautilya.
International students studying in India receive a multiple-entry visa for the period of study. Students admitted to study in an Indian institution need to provide a letter from their host institution ( in this case from KSPP) to secure a student visa. If your accompanying person is applying for a tourist visa, it is important to note that the length of the visa starts from the day it is issued, not from the date of entry to India. For students not yet accepted to a school in India, a three-month provisional visa is available. In this case a letter from the host institution confirming that the student has applied is necessary to obtain a provisional visa.
It is important to note that Indian visas must be obtained prior to arrival in the country. Airlines will not let you check in without displaying one.
In addition to the fees discussed above, your passport must be valid for at least 6 more months and contain at least two blank pages, including a visa page. Additionally, you need to submit:
- Two passport-size photographs
- Completed visa application form
- Letter from your host institution indicating that you have been admitted (or, in the case of the provisional visa, that you have applied)
- Proof of financial support adequate to cover your tuition and stay in India.