Let’s Talk Policy
really ready for
May 04, 2023(via Zoom)
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm IST
WHAT THE AI-ENABLED FUTURE HOLDS FOR HUMANITY
Artificial intelligence (Al) has become the buzzword for disruption in recent months. Businesses of all scales, entrepreneurs, and students are all trying to leverage Al-based solutions in their pursuit of growth. It’s important, therefore, to understand the growth trajectories of this technology and its implications on employment, safety, security, and accuracy of output.
Join our expert panel, moderated by renowned journalist Nidhi Razdan, for an exploration of how Al-based solutions are being developed, the problems they are trying to solve, and who stands to benefit.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
- What do the advances in algorithms, computing power, and data explosion mean for the advancement in Al?
- What does the age of Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) and Artificial Superintelligence (ASI) portend?
- Are we equipped to deal with superintelligent agents that can compete against humans?
- Will employers still hire humans over Al agents in the future?
- Do we have policies in place to tackle this revolutionary existential change?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Business owners
- Corporate sector employees
- Research and activist groups focusing on tech-led innovation
- Management professionals
- Aspiring journalists