Let’s Talk Policy
Budget 2023 –
February 28, 2023
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm IST
UNION BUDGET 2023 – SWANSONG OR A CLARION CALL?
Revised income tax slabs, the highest-ever capital expenditure of Rs 10 Lakh Crore, and a strong emphasis on a green economy; the government’s final budget ahead of the 2024 general elections has set off the ticker-tape of analysis, commentary, and debate. Find out from our experts what these allocations mean for employment generation, personal finance, and infrastructure, among other key parameters.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
- Will the massive capital outlay in infrastructure, green growth, and tech-enabled projects be a stimulant for job creation?
- Does the new tax regime tick the right boxes?
- Does the new regime hurt the tax-paying middle class more?
- Will there be a substantial shift to the new income tax regime?
- Will the allocations provide relief or add to the burden of poor and middle-income citizens?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Members of industrial organizations
- Students of foreign trade, business, policy, and international relations
- Aspiring journalists, researchers, academicians, professionals
- Political commentators, public service professionals and aspirants
- Business owners
- Tax professionals
- Legal professionals