in public policy
ASK ME ANYTHING
on public policy careers with
Co-Founder, Kautilya School
of Public Policy
May 19, Friday
7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (Via Zoom)
The socioeconomic problems of today require expertise in disciplines such as econometrics, design thinking, public administration, and trade policy – to name a few. Businesses and governments are actively scoping for subject matter experts to build accountability and spearhead growth. Specialists who con struggle the legislation, commerce, people, and development disciplines are crucial to the nation’s growth trajectory.
Join our Co-Founder Prateek Kanwal for an Ask Me Anything session on how you can start acquiring the skill sets and industry competencies to steer progress the night way. Mr. Kamal’s decades-long journey can serve as a great diving board for young Indians passionate about diving waves of change globally.
WHAT WILL THE SESSION ADDRESS?
- How the MPP prepares you for global career avenues?
- What does the policymaking growth pathway look like?
- What sets Kautilya’s curriculum apart?
- What facilities are available on campus?
- Does Kautliya have internship and placement assistance?
- What should I keep in mind to submit the perfect application form?
- Does Kautilya provide scholarships?
- Why is the MPP a more focused approach to policymaking?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Those aspiring to build a career in public life, public policy, governance and administration, the social sector, and other related fields
- Academicians, researchers, and other professionals relevant sectors
- Young Indians who want to build a better India
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Co-Founder of Kautilya School of Public Policy;
MPP, Harvard Kennedy School
Prateek Kanwal completed his Master in Public Policy (MPP) from the Harvard Kennedy School. He won the prestigious World Bank scholarship for his work in education reform and social innovation. Mr. Kanwal is currently working with NewGlobe as the Director, Policy and Advocacy. Over the past 12 years, he has worked with CRISIL, Teach For India, Ark, and Educate Girls. He is also the Founder of Citisens for Public Leadership (www.cplindia.org)