About the event
Kautilya School of Public Policy held an interactive session on ‘Careers in Public Policy’ for students & young professionals
Helmed by our Co-founder, Prateek Kanwal, this session helped attendees understand:
- the multi-disciplinary dimensions of public policy
- how public policy relates to other disciplines & fields of study
- how evidence-based, action-oriented public policy education enables tackling 21st century challenges
At Kautilya, our firm belief is that our country needs not only capable leaders, but people who can steer its development with empathy. Leaders of tomorrow will benefit from effective public policy education today, delivered in ways that afford them a glimpse into the future and the endless possibilities of change.
Attendees heard from our Co-founder, got their queries answered – and walked out with a clear path towards a career in public policy.
- Students in the final year of their undergraduate degree, passionate about and dedicated to the task of nation-building
- Young professionals seeking leadership positions to inspire transformative change
- Parents seeking greater insight into career opportunities for their children through a Master’s degree in Public Policy
- Other individuals who are curious about Kautilya School of Public Policy
A public policy education gives you the edge you need to succeed in Public Service, Private Sector, Non-profit or Social Enterprises, Media & Communications, Research & Academia, or International & Foreign Affairs.