A career in public policy is an opportunity to make a difference to the
governance of our country. We’re looking for 60 of the brightest minds
to join the 1st Cohort of the MPP batch, starting July 2021.
Are you in?
About the session
Helmed by our Founding Director, Sridhar Pabbisetty, this info session helped attendees understand:
- Kautilya’s unique vision for public policy education in India
- What makes Kautilya’s MPP program one-of-its-kind
- The distinguished Founding Team, Advisory Board & Faculty
- Career opportunities in the field of public policy
- Our admissions and applications process
- Working professionals looking to build a high-impact career in public policy
- Final year undergraduate students considering a public policy career
- Those from diverse disciplines (arts, commerce, business, management, engineering, science, medicine, technology and others) who are passionate about nation-building and want to build a career in the public realm
- Parents of undergraduate students, exploring career options for their children
At Kautilya, we believe building a new India will require passion, commitment & most importantly, a pool of public policy professionals formally trained in evidence-based policy making, implementation and leadership – which is precisely what we, at Kautilya School of Public Policy, aim to do.
We’re committed to imparting education that is relevant, contemporary, and practical. We offer passionate young minds a robust training ground that nurtures grassroots aspirations with a rigorous academic program. We have brought on board some of the world’s leading academic experts and policy practitioners to prepare students for a transformed path in nation-building, by inculcating diverse skills necessary for a successful career in public life.
A public policy education gives you the edge you need to succeed in Public Service, Private Sector, Non-profit or Social Enterprises, Media & Communications, Research & Academia, or International & Foreign Affairs