How to Report Ethically
in a Tough Political Climate
Learn best practices in online reporting, writing and interviewing from
Stanford faculty. Structure your thoughts, polish your writing style and
express clearly, concisely & compellingly.
Online | For mid-career and aspiring media professionals, influencers and
September 10-12, 2021
In times of rapid change, proliferation of social media, and the emergence of fake news, shaping a credible and balanced narrative can be challenging – be it for a media professional, journalist, business communicator, public figure, or anyone who’s responsible for communicating with the wider world.
Sept 10 |6:30 PM – 9.30 PM |
- Ethical reporting in challenging times
- Techniques of reporting and writing
Sept 11 |9 AM – 1 PM |
- Write a news article about the interview - critique, compare and assess
- India's media landscape, and the United States
Sept 12 |9 AM – 1 PM |
- Learn about writing opinion pieces
- Write a proposal for such a piece - critique, compare and assess
- New age revolution: Social Media writing
Learning & assessment
Will happen through a mix of group and individual mock interviews, case studies, breakout sessions, reading material & assignments.
For more details,
email email@example.com, or call +91-8660756825