Public policy and related aspects are evolving rapidly. There are several factors at play – the rapid inroads of tech into everyday life, changing dynamics between Society, Government and Business, increased demand for evidence-based policymaking, and, growing inter-connectedness between nations, resulting in experience-sharing and cross-pollination of best practices.
With so much change taking place, policy professionals (specifically in fields such as public policy and administration, corporate policy, social sector, politics, media, journalism, and communications) have a lot to keep up with. Kautilya’s executive education programs help young and mid-career professionals skill/up skill themselves through a range of programs facilitated by the world’s leading facilitators.
Initially online, the programs will subsequently move to a blended learning format.
including professors from
the world’s most respected
institutions such as Harvard
Infrastructure and campus
facilities on par with
the best institutions in the
with leading companies
and individuals from related
Wide range of subjects
such as decision analysis,
crisis management, political
ethics in journalism,
governance reforms, etc.
How you benefit
- Opportunity to learn from global thought-leaders & practitioners
- Access to cutting-edge content and experienced guest faculty
- Hands-on learning on the subject matter
- Engage with peers from your field, exchange ideas and build your network
- Access to wide range of reading material necessary to widen perspectives
- Industry-valid experience, training and certificate
- Job-relevant skills for further career progression
- Online & Offline pedagogy to help you learn in safety and comfort, from wherever you are
- 12-16 hours of live, immersive, fast-paced learning
- Certificate of Completion