Find out how the MPP
can accelerate your
DECODING THE PATH AHEAD
Public policy as a multidisciplinary domain that involves multiple stakeholders. At the Kautilya School of Public Policy, we aim to bring these career avenues to the fore and train aspiring changemakers to drive maximum impact in these roles.
Interact with our General Manager of Admissions for detailed insights into the Master of Public
Policy (MPP) program. Find out how the MPP shapes your skill sets with enhanced industry immersion and a global pedagogy.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
- What is the Master of Public Policy?
- What are the career avenues after the MPP?
- How does Kautilya prepare its curriculum?
- What are the opportunities for further research and/or study after the MPP?
- What are the admission criteria?
- What qualities does the admissions team look for?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Graduates and students in the final year of their program
- Mid to senior-level professionals seeking a career change
- Freshers seeking new opportunities in communication, research, management, and policymaking
- UPSC Aspirants
- Former civil servants
- Those looking to switch careers/upskill in changing times