Strengthen your MPP application
with expert guidance
Dean, Kautilya School of Public Policy:
Former Permanent Representativ
of India to the UN
July 11, Tuesday
7:30 pm (Via Zoom)
FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN START YOUR POLICYMAKING JOURNEY
The study of public policy is a multidisciplinary pursuit that requires, above all, the dedication to drive change. A passion for solving problems and a data-driven approach hold more weight than the traditional markers of educational background and professional experience. As such, the question of what makes the “perfect” candidate has no specific answer.
Join our Dean, Syed Akbaruddin, for insights into the qualities, skills, and aptitude that drive policymakers. Get a unique perspective on what we look for in applicants for the 2-year Master of Public Policy (MPP) program.
WHAT THE SESSION WILL ADDRESS
- What are the qualities that define a good policymaker?
- What are the strengths and skills you can showcase on your 2-year MPP application?
- What are the traits we look for in each applicant?
- What are the aspects covered during the personal interview?
- What are the details we look for in recommendations?
- How can you strengthen your application?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Aspiring policymakers
- Aspirants of the 2-year MPP who are stuck at any stage of their application
- Graduates and those in the final year of their program
- Working Professionals looking for new career avenues