The 2-year route to
mastering public policy
ASK ME ANYTHING
Dean, Kautilya School of Public Policy;
Former Permanent Representative
of India to the UN
June 1, Thursday
7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (Via Zoom)
TAP INTO THE GLOBAL DEMAND FOR SUBJECT MATTER SPECIALISTS
The dimensions of governance, administration, public welfare, communication, and business are all morphing rapidly with the evolution of technology. Today, governments and businesses seek professionals who can deliver data-driven, practical solutions to unique challenges in management, administration, compliance, and much more.
Join Dean Syed Akbaruddin for an in-depth session on how you can transform these areas of challenge into opportunities. Learn about the international pedagogy and immersive, collaboration-rich curriculum that powers the 2-year Master of Public Policy (MPP) program. Also, learn about the exciting new roles our Class of 2023 graduates have secured at leading organizations like Paytm, RBI-H, I-PAC, and Global Trade Observer.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- What sets the 2-year MPP apart?
- What are the unique aspects of the curriculum?
- Where are our graduates placed?
- Where are the emerging opportunities in policymaking?
- What makes the 2-year MPP unique in terms of a value proposition
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Undergraduates in the final year of their course
- Junior to middle-levl professionals looking to transform their careers
- UPSC aspirants
- MBA aspirants